- Please allow 7 working days for your order to be processed. We are a small independent business therefore it can take us some time to dispatch all our orders, however we try our best to ship all orders as soon as possible. Due to the current covid19 pandemic, deliveries may be slightly delayed which is why we advise 7 working days for delivery.
- Mainland UK & International Delivery Available (Please contact us for international deliveries as packages are charged as per parcel weight and destination freight costs.
- UK - Standard (2-4 days) Flat Rate (Under 1kg): £3.85
- UK - Standard (2-4 days) Flat Rate (Under 1-2kg): £4.20
- UK - Standard (2-4 days) Flat Rate (Under 5-10kg): £6.99
- **Above delivery charges are subject to change depending on changes on postal prices time to time from UK postal services as such are only approximate values.
- All orders are delivered with our delivery partner Hermes or Royal Mail for UK.
- We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because payment has not been made by the customer or because of unforeseen issues with third party delivery/postage companies.
- We ship everyday (Monday-Friday). If you're not in to accept delivery and do not arrange a redelivery from your local post office, your parcel will be shipped back to us after 14 days. We will require postage to be paid again by yourself before re-shipping the parcel back out.
- Please note if an incorrect shipping address is supplied, we will be unable to refund or resend your order. If the parcel is undeliverable, and is returned to us, we can resend the parcel if given the correct address and the postage cost is covered by yourself.
SHIPPING & DISPATCH NOTE:
- Our pieces are ready to be shipped, and dispatched within 7 working days unless it is a pre- order listing which can take up to 6 weeks. Packages that require a signature are always delivered by Hermes. Each has the receivers name and signature printed on the tracking information. If you yourself have NOT signed for the package it is still deliverable to anyone present at the address when required. If you do not wish for someone to receive your package you must ensure you provide an address where you can be the sole receiver.
We curated a bangle set for our gorgeous bride Manrita who had a traditional Punjabi wedding and looked breathtaking on the day !
Special emerald green glass bangles were specially brought in for our exceptionally gorgeous bride Neha who held a Rajasthani wedding !
A traditional red choora was curated for our very gorgeous bride Gurinder with a mixture of pearls and american diamond bangles who held a punjabi wedding !
A special combo deal for our beautiful bride Punam - a pearly design in her bridal choora in a stunning shade of red with a sequential bangle box.
Kajal came to us with a very special request to have her choora to match her bridal necklace, for her Sindhi Indian Wedding and wanted her choora to also have the bride and grooms name engraved in the bangles. We personalised our brides bangles by incorporating name bangles to her design, with a beautiful heart seperating both the bride and grooms names.
Such a stunning look for our bride, Reena! A combination of golden pearls with a beautiful red shade and traditonal bindi bangles for that perfect bridal look on her bangles.
Traditional red bridal choora for a special bride!
It was a beautiful journey customising Isha's choora "creating special bridal moments" in the making.
Beautiful combination bangles created for our beautiful bride, Ishrat's mehndi event
A combination of pearls and hot pink bangles!